The World Assist Alliance is a network dedicated to helping stoma and continence customers with emergency goods when abroad on holiday or business.
World Assist is currently available in the following Countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Holland, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland & U.S.A.with the same discreet service usually within 48 hours you expect from Fittleworth who are the exclusive UK member.
Who is eligible?
Fittleworth customers who have had 3 or more prescriptions dispensed in the previous 12 months.
The World Assist Alliance offers business or leisure travellers:
- Worry free travel to destinations both near and far
- Free emergency supply of stoma and continence products
- No fees, no charges, nothing to claim back
- Access to local, specialist nursing advice
- Local delivery, by local companies, within a 48 hour period
- No customs or shipping delays
- No complicated systems or foreign languages to struggle with
How World Assist Works:
Simply call your normal Fittleworth contact number with your details and requirements and we will do the rest.
There is no need to get a prescription or claim on insurance and World Assist Alliance is a FREE of charge service.
Other Related Travel Pages