Ready in: 30 minutes
1 lb. Tilapia fish, about 2 filets
2 Tbsp olive oil – divided
1 white onion, (finely chopped)
bunch cilantro, (fresh & finely chopped)
4 flour tortillas, (6-inch)
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill or broiler. Brush tilapia with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil tilapia for 8 minutes turning once.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onion in skillet for 2 minutes.
- Heat tortillas over burner or in pan on medium heat until lightly toasted.
- Cut tilapia into 1-inch strips and distribute evenly on tortilla.
- Top with sautéed onions and cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with lime on the side.
Most other white fish can be substituted for tilapia.