Ready in: 90 Minutes
20 Oz. Ground Turkey Breast
2 Cups Cornflakes, finely crushed
2 Eggs, Brown or Organic, lightly beaten
3⁄4 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1⁄2 tsp. Salt
1⁄4 tsp. Freshly Ground Pepper
8 Oz. Ancient Harvest Quinoa Pasta
1 32 Oz. Jar Marinara Sauce or a Batch of our Tomato Sauce
1 1⁄2 Cups Mozzerella Cheese
Share this recipe
- Heat Oven to 200°C. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil. In a large bowl, blend turkey, cornflakes, eggs, seasoning, salt and pepper. Shape into 18 meatballs.
- Place meatballs on foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes. Turn and bake for additional 12 minutes.
- While meatballs are baking, cook quinoa pasta according to cooking directions. Be careful not to overcook the pasta.
- Coat a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Toss pasta and sauce, 1 cup of cheese and meatballs in dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until sauce is warm and cheese is melted.