Ready in: 60 Minutes
1 lb. Ground Turkey, browned and drained
10 Oz. Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
1 Egg, Brown
15 Oz. Ricotta Cheese
1 lb. Tofu, firm
3 Oz. Tomato Sauce, our recipe or yours
12 Oz. Lasagna Sheets
8 Oz. Mozzerella, shredded
1⁄2 Cup Parmesean Cheese, shredded
1⁄2 Cup Romano Cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Cook lasagna sheets according to package directions. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together the parmesean cheese and romano cheese in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together the egg, tofu and ricotta cheese ina food processer. Remove from processor and using a small bowl, mix in spinach.
- Layer in a 9 x 13 pan starting with sauce, pasta, cheese/spinach mixture, ground turkey and then the shredded parmesean/romano cheese. Repeat layers ending with sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 175°C, uncovered, for about 40 minutes. Cheese should be golden brown and sauce should be bubbling.