Ready in: 15 minutes
4 large eggs
1 tsp salt
1⁄4 tsp black pepper
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1⁄2 cup potato, thinly sliced
1⁄2 bunch scallions, chopped
1 – 5-oz. package goat cheese
Additional Equipment – oven-proof skillet
- Position oven rack in the center and preheat oven to 190°C.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper until just combined.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof 9 or 10-inch heavy nonstick skillet over high heat until very hot, but not smoking.
- Add potatoes and scallions to oil, cook until it begins to brown.
- Pour beaten eggs evenly over potato mixture and crumble cheese on top.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake frittata, uncovered, until set and just cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Invert a plate over skillet, and, holding them together with oven mitts, invert frittata onto plate and serve immediately.
Any of your favorite omelet fillings can be added.