Lorraine & Nozar founded Comfizz in 1998.
It’s a true family business with 3 generations actively involved. When close personal experience of bowel disease and surgery struck the family they became passionately motivated to create solutions using all their knowledge and expertise with backgrounds in textiles, science, nutrition and engineering.
Today the range includes a wide choice of garments to provide solutions to many situations helping people to get on with living their lives in comfort and with dignity. Conditions such as:
- A.C.E (antegrade continence enema)
- Urine bag suspensory system
- Post surgery
- And more …
We are continually innovating to provide new solutions to many conditions.
We are members of the BHTA (British Healthcare trading Association) which means that we work to a strict code of practise approved by the office of fair trading.
This reflects our philosophy of care and support for our customers.
Our aim is to provide comfort, freedom and confidence helping you to get on with living your life. Our innovative fabric and performance design technology delivers the ultimate experience in comfort, freedom & support
- Advanced seamless technology provides maximum comfort on most of our range.
- No irritating internal labels.
- Supportive fabric gently supports and alleviates discomfort.
- Ideal for concealing and supporting dressings or tubes
- Designed to be worn all day with ultra comfort.
- Two way stretch fabric means great flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Breathable high performance fabric keeps the skin dry and at a comfortable temperature.