Fitting your Dry Pro.
Step 1: Simply Slide On
Stretch the protector over the ostomy or stoma until the site is completely covered, with at least an additional inch on either side.
The top and bottom opening should be smooth and snug against the skin.
Step 2: Pump Out
Slide the protector over the body until the site is completely covered. The Dry Pro should fit snug and comfortable on the body.
The opening should be flush against the skin. Continuously press the pump until it becomes flat.
Remove the pump and push on the safety cap. After you pump out the air, observe the protector for five minutes to make sure it remains wrinkled and completely sealed.
Step 3: See and Feel the seal
Slide off – When you are finished using, simply lift up the cuff to let the air back in.
The Dry Pro should now be loose. Simply slide it back off.
The Dry Pro can be rinsed or cleaned with soap and water.
- Do not leave the DRYPro on for extended periods of time.
- We recommend removing it after every 45 minutes of use.
- Do not use in vascular compromised patients.
- Steady yourself in wet slippery areas.
- Always follow your doctor’s advice.