The Osto-EZ-Vent is a venting device that will work with all Ostomy pouches.
The Osto-EZ-Vent , a venting device, is a leading Ostomy product for any type pouch; one piece, two piece, drainable, or closed end. Easy, quick access makes the OEV a better alternative to burping or opening the bottom, less mess, less bother, more security.
The Osto-EZ-Vent was specifically designed without a filter to quickly release air build up on demand aiding in reducing pouch explosions, and wafers pulling loose. Because it is not a filtering device the Osto-EZ-Vent works efficiently, lasts as long as the pouch, it does not become ineffective in water, fits on any pouch, and it is easy to install and use.
- Easy to open and close.
- Convenient and simple.
- Attaches to any pouch.
- Provides comfort, relief and confidence to Ostomy pouch users.
- Easy to attach.
- Easy to access ostomy vent.
- Avoids accidents.
- Allows user to release air whenever and wherever necessary. (Privacy recommended)
- No need to break the seal between the wafer and ostomy pouch to release air.
- Gives user freedom to be as active as they wish. Wearer can swim, bathe, golf, garden, play tennis, travel, hike, take long walks on the beach, etc.
- Does not clog or become ineffective during use. (Hole must be made as large as vent opening)
- Lasts as long as the wearer wears the pouch.
- Made of a flexible, durable polymer.
- Adhesive tape is specially made. Bonds permanently.