Salts Medilink is more than just a home delivery service.
It’s your personal network of advisors, drivers, packers, stoma care nurses and ostomists, all working together to offer help and support.
We will understand and remember your needs, always being there at the end of the phone. Come in and meet us at one of our Customer Care Centres and find out why it’s good to be part of Medilink.
When you join the Medilink Service you’ll enjoy all of these benefits:
- All makes of stoma and urology appliances dispensed
- Urgent supplies without prescription (GP authorised)
- 24 hour home delivery service after receipt of prescription
- 24 hour manned emergency helpline*
- 24 hour email ordering service
- Pre-paid envelopes for your orders
- FREEPHONE telephone numbers*
- Repeat dispensing
- Repeat prescription collection service
- NHS electronic prescription service**
- Disposable wipes and sacks
- Cut-to-fit, personal modification service
- Appliance User Reviews (AURs)
- Belts and girdles measured and fitted
- Customer care centres all over the UK
- Complementing Linkline Magazine
- Complementing hand sanitisers and wet wipes
- Complementing toilet bag with first order
*UK only **England only
Placing your order with Salts Medilink couldn’t be simpler – by phone, by post or by email. We make it as easy as possible for you to keep stocked up.
And remember, whichever way you choose to contact us, delivery is FREE within 24 hours of receiving your prescription*.
We also now offer a text message delivery notification service to make our home delivery service better and easier for you. Receiving an SMS (text message) to confirm the date of delivery will give you immediate peace of mind, knowing that your order is on its way to you.
Sign up to this service by giving us a quick call on the freephone number below and our friendly staff will be at hand to take some details from you. You can then look forward to receiving text confirmations, starting with your next order.
*Except Highlands & Islands and subject to stock availability
For more information phone 0800 626388 or visit us on http://www.salts.co.uk/Medilink.aspx